SupportBar

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Gee Bullwinkle... Where's The Window?

Hmmm... "The Best Of Rocky And Bullwinkle: Volume 3" will be getting a release on October 14th. Ok... No biggie... But let's take a look at the artwork. What I loved about the original run of these "best of DVDs" (featuring Rocky & Bullwinkle and other cartoons from the series), and what got me to buy the entire original run, was the great artwork that featured see-through windows to the DVD inside. Although the packaging for Volume 3 is similar, it's just not the same without that window, and will now stand out from all the others. I know this really isn't that big of a deal, but as I said above, the reason I ever bought the original run was for the fun artwork. I certainly would have loved to see it continued.

Volume 1:
Volume 2:
Volume 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment